Time Strategies Development Process
If you could add one productive hour to each workday, what would it do for you?
A Proven Effective Time Management Development Process
Almost everyone knows that you should prioritize your activities. Almost everyone knows that you should complete your urgent/important/critical tasks each day. Almost everyone knows that planning your day makes more sense than letting others do your planning for you. Everyone knows, but very few do. Why?
The answers are why this process was developed. This inside-out development program works with development of new habits and attitudes for achievement of both long and short term objectives. The process combines time tested tips for seizing control of that scarce resource: your time.
1. Time Management – Why Do We Need It?
- Evaluating Current Behavior and Habits
- Our Perception of Time
- Developing Time Conscious Attitudes
2. Investing Time Through Purpose, Values and Vision
- The Importance of Meaning
3. Time Management Fundamentals I
- Getting Organized – The Three “D’s”
- Do the Right Thing Right
- When is Your Most Effective Time?
- Planning and Priorities
- An Ongoing To-Do List
- Planning for Interruptions
4. Goal Setting For Success
- Without Goals There is No Need for Time Management
- Staying SMART
- Completing a Goal Planning Sheet
- Possibility vs. Necessity Thinking
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Life Balance
5. Time Management Fundamentals II
- Telephone – Friend or Foe?
- Additional Time Wasters
- Making the Most out of Meetings
- Time Management at Home
- Stress Management
- Learning to Say No
- A Matter of Choice
The Results are Measurable
- Reduction of stress
- The ability to accomplish more in less time.
- Increased productivity
- Enhanced personal balance
- Accelerated goal achievement.
- Facilitated Workshops
- One-On-One Coaching
- Virtual Classroom Webinars