The most cogent message about leadership that I have ever had the privilege to read.
– Steve L. Evans, Vice President of Sales Public Sector/Central US, Sr. State Executive, IBM Florida
The difference between ordinary leadership and extraordinary leadership is just a little extra. Fail-Safe Leadership shows us that little extra. It is a must read for anyone who wants to have a clear vision of leadership in their organization.
– Dr. Ivan Misner, Founder & CEO, BNI: Business Network International Author of Masters of Networking
– Edward J. McDevitt, CEO Easton Hospital
Powerful! I can’t imagine anyone not interested in what’s best for his or her organization not reading this book.
– Domenic Carabello, President & CEO, Florida Tax Watch
It seems that over the years every time I think I’ve found something new about leadership it ends up being the same old wine put in a new bottle, so to speak. This message is remarkably and refreshingly new and different and has direct application to my company.
– Gary Hamilton, President Everson Electric Co.
My definition of an excellent business book is one that makes me think about a common subject in an entirely new way, thereby opening up creative and powerful options for problem solving – in this case, the leadership challenges that I have in my department. By that yardstick, this book is a clear an definite winner.
-Maureen M. Williams, Manager, System Operations NICOR Gas